Twelve Great Feasts of the Orthodox Church Block Puzzle for Children
This puzzle for children is a fun and educational way to learn about the twelve great Feasts of the Orthodox Church.
The twelve colorful blocks offer motor skill and visual recognition development, while also inspiring creativity and problem-solving.
The set includes two individual puzzle boxes of 12 blocks each, plus a picture book for guidance. It also features competitive play, with two children able to race to put together a unique Feast Day picture.
With twelve combinations, this puzzle offers a step up from peg puzzles for more advanced and challenging fun. The durable set is perfect for special occasions.
- Inspires Learning and Creativity
- Supports Pattern Recognition and Problem-Solving (for children aged 5+)
- Sharpens Eye-Hand Coordination and Develops Critical Thinking
- Builds Confidence in Learning
- Environmentally Friendly: Built using sustainable plastic blocks
- Individual Puzzle Box Size: 4.5" x 6" x 1.5"
- Size of the Puzzle Set: 6.5" x 9" x 2"
- Weight of the Puzzle Set: 1 lb
- Individual (Cube) Block Size: 1.5" x 1.5" x 1.5"